GOAL2WORK E-Learning, work readiness home study programme
Based on President Ramaphosa’s address to the nation on Sunday regarding COVID 19, classroom/lecture led training is not recommended until the risk of contracting Coronavirus has passed.
Through our GOAL2WORK programme we train unemployed youth, graduates and students on how to conduct a powerful job search and be employment ready. We are concerned that due to COVID 19 restrictions, classroom/lecture led training has, in most instances, been suspended, which means that unemployed individuals and groups who would normally benefit from work readiness and job search training and preparing for the world of work will fall behind.
To address this concern, we’ve made the GOAL2WORK Job Search and Work Readiness programme available on a digital e-learning platform which can run equally effectively on PC’s, laptops, mobile phones and tablets.
GOAL2WORK e-learning is ideal for a variety of applications including schools, universities or for large scale role out of youth job readiness interventions, offering an instructional design that is both engaging and informative and provides a highly relevant work readiness learning experience.
The programme has the option of a Learner Management System (LMS) that is flexible enough to adapt to company-based and learner specific requirements. The GOAL2WORK e-learning programme offers interactive animation, video, activities and assessments.
Encompassing fifteen hours, organised into twelve modules, which are individually downloadable the e-learning programme covers every aspect of planning for and self-managing a successful job search and preparation for work.
The interview section features animated scenarios of all of the most frequently asked interview questions and the appropriate model answers. The e-learning programme is SCORM compliant which allows for seamless and simple integration, with client’s and partner’s in-house systems.
Participants discover how to:
- Uncover their unique skills, strengths and talents
- Define their career aspirations
- Plan a winning job search
- Use an easy ten-point plan to create and maintain a CV that’ll WOW the market
- Get prepared for background screening
- Learn how to target the market like a professional
- Find out the secrets of effective networking
- Use the internet as a powerful job search tool
- Harness the power of social media
- Master the skill of job add response
- Make agency interaction work for them
- Handling interviews for success is a focus area with animated scenarios of all the most frequently asked interview questions including a range of strategic model answers.
Click here to read more about the e-learning programme