E-Learning Programme For Job Seekers
The GOAL2WORK E-Learning Programme For Job Seekers is available on a digital platform offering an instructional design that is both engaging & informative & provides a highly relevant work readiness learning experience. Available in both an offline & online version with the option of a Learner Management System (LMS) that is flexible enough to adapt to company-based & learnerspecific requirements. The e-learning version offers interactive animation, video, activities & assessments. Encompassing fifteen hours, organised into twelve modules, which are individually downloadable, the e-learning programme covers every aspect of planning for & self-managing a successful job search.
The interview section features animated scenarios of all of the most frequently asked interview questions & the appropriate model answers. The e-learning programme is SCORM compliant which allows for seamless & simple integration, with client’s & partners in-house systems. The e-learning programme can run equally effectively on PC’s, laptops, mobile phones & tablets. The GOAL2WORK e-learning programme is ideal for a variety of applications including schools, universities or for large scale role out of youth job readiness interventions.
- Encompasses every aspect of planning for & self-managing a successful job search
- Online & offline versions suitable for PC’s laptops, mobile phones & tablets
- Learner Management System (LMS)
- Interactive animation, video, activities, assessments & quizzes
- Twelve modules, individually downloadable
- Features animated scenarios of all of the most frequently asked interview questions & appropriate model answers.
Contact us for more information.